Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its only September 29th, and its 67 degrees.


I am certainly not above an occasional fashion blunder. I am by no mean an authority on fashion or anything of a girly nature (other than hair, I know stuff about hair). But I am educated enough to know the difference between simple things like hot or cold, summer or winter, and their appropriate attire.

Above is a picture of a girl wearing as close to an example of my point as possible. It is visibly sunny. There isn't a snowflake on the horizon. She is wearing tiny shorts and winter boots.

COME ON.

If its too hot for pants or a coat, its FAR to hot for fur lined winter boots. Lets not rush the seasons ladies. We will have 6 months of horrible weather before you know it.So pump the breaks and leave the Uggs in the closet til they are necessary. Its not rocket science. -linds

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, the only thing that would make this picture better is if she were wearing leggings as pants. I just don't understand. *holds head in shame*
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete